World Wide Operations
Marksans Goes Global
In order to expand its global footprint and to consolidate its operations and product offerings, Marksans had entered into strategic tie-ups and acquired key players in the major global markets.
Some of our major activities include:
- Tie-ups with leading global MNC’s for offering CRAMS
- Setting up of specialized and state-of-the-art soft gel manufacturing facilities
- Entering into long-term out-licensing agreements with leading pharmaceutical companies
- Setting up our own front-ends across major global markets
- Establishing a strong marketing presence in domestic markets
Our main markets are US, Europe, Canada, Australia and other emerging markets like South East Asia, Africa, Latin America, Russian and CIS countries. Our product portfolio comprises of more than 500 products, which are registered in these countries. In addition, we have a strong pipeline of products under registration.
- To become a preferred manufacturing partner for large MNC pharmaceutical companies
- Establishing a strong presence in the US generic pharmaceutical market through organic and inorganic channels
- Focusing on building Intellectual Property assets especially in niche dosage forms
- Out-licensing Intellectual Property to drive growth/ scalability
- To build and launch generic products in niche segments
- To build OTC presence in regulated markets